Saturday, September 13, 2008

Blog Assignment #1 (Due 9/13/08)

Hey, my name is Maren Stone. I play the piano, and I have been since I was about six. I'm really into video games, such as The legend of Zelda series, Guitar Hero series, and the Metal Gear Solid series. Music is a major part of my life. I like really hard rock, heavy metal, and alternative. I don't like most rap and pop, and I hate all country music. My favourite band is Hollywood Undead [HU4L]. I also like Rise Against, Atreyu, Slipknot, Red, and Sixx:A.M.

My biggest influences are Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Nikki Sixx, and Kat Von D. They've made me who I am today... which is sometimes considered a bad thing. I like to hang with my friends, which most people my age do. My favourite store in the mall is Hot topic, I really like the hair dye they sell there. My favourite subject is usually science, but right now it is math. Only because Math is the subject im currently doing the best in. I'm not a very interesting person, which you probably picked up from this blog entry.


1 comment:

Matthew said...

You are interesting. I love video games myself since i have a Wii and a PS3. There all that i really do besides watch T.V. With school i also only like the subjects that i currently do well in and hate the ones that i do terrible and practically fail.