This summer was probably the most summer of my life, and of course im assigned to right a paragraph about it. Well since this was the most boring summer, this will be a very boring paragraph. Sorry to you, who have to read it.
At the beginning of the summer, I was actually able to hang out with some of my friends. My best friend, Naomi, goes to england for an entire month so I tried to make plans to hang out with her before she left the country. We went Anderson transition camp thing together, but we were sadly seperated by a teacher. (Who I think was Ms. Hollrah...) I tried to make friends there, but completely failed. I came from a tiny, unheard of private middle school called paragon and all of the former paragon students were placed in one group, and I was left out. Then my summer got extremely boring from the end of the camp.
I watched every single episode of Law and Order: SVU. I could probably recite one of the episodes. I don't have a strange obsession with law shows, I just had nothing else better to do. My family doesn't go on vacation because my dad has to work 24/7. Also, I read 5 books and I HATE reading. And I did not read twilight, I tried to read twilight and got so bored I ended up using it just to bare on so I could draw. I also did not read Harry Potter. I read Angels and Demons by Dan Brown, which was pretty good. I drew A LOT over the summer, I always draw a lot but I did a lot of detailed things unlike I would do during the school year. I really started practicing basketball over the summer because I knew I wanted to play for Anderson. While practicing, I fractured my left ankle.
Most of my summer consisted of being alone in my house, blasting music, and getting the cops called on me by my neighbors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi ^^
Sorry your summer was not as exciting as you expected. My summer was not as exciting either. I have to cancel my trip to Taiwan and finsih a big project : ( Anyway, both Haloween and Christmas are coming soon. Hope you can have a better winter vacation ^^
WE TOTALLY DID GET SEPERATED BY MS HOLLRAH
Omg.. weird O.o
Post a Comment